- The Fresh Food Corridors (FFC) project was aimed to build and operate a logistic corridors of refrigerated & frozen goods from the East Mediterranean to Europe.
- The FFC was confirmed and granted by the EU with 19 partners from Israel and Europe.
- Shortening delivery times of refrigerated goods, hence extending their shelf-life and value.
- Reduce costs of land transportation using reefer trains based on the existing European railway network
- Reduce Co2 emissions, congestion and road fatalities associated with land transportation using new technologies for power supply on rail.
- Advance existing IT Systems to Support Business & Administration Processes of Perishables Trade.